My Baby Alive Luke doll



                                 
                        My Baby Alive Luke doll                  

I love playing babies! I received a Baby Alive Luke doll for Christmas. I wanted it because it was adorable, and I saw it on Youtube. One thing that I like about Luke is that I can feed him play doh. He comes with an airplane spoon, a green bowl, purple and orange play doh,and a food stamper.

Luke's eating supplies
                                           



It was fun until...

the play doh got stuck in his belly! If you want to get it out, you need a Phillips screwdriver. It got stuck very often!

                           
this is where the food gets stuck
                                       

This toy is fun and cute, but make sure that you put little bits of play doh food or it will get stuck!

                                    
Luke's dried up turds 






Comments

  1. Emma would love to play babies with you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment