My Recital Dress is a "Beauty"

My recital dress.


I take classes at Main Street Conservatory of Dance. Every spring the school puts on a recital. On Monday, February 26, 2018, I got my dress for my spring ballet recital. My whole class was shouting! We were so happy to get our dresses! Our substitute teacher let us try them on. When we tried them on, some kids were asking if the flower was in the front. But it is not in the front, it is in the back.



This is the back of my dress.



The dress is long in the back, and it is fluffy like a tutu. It is kind of itchy, but when you have it on for a long time, it is comfortable. We also have hair pins. They have big pearls on them. We each get two pins.



My pearl hair pin.


I am having my recital at Marshfield High School on May 19, 2018. The song that my class is dancing to is Beauty and the Beast. Mrs. Trish is the one who picked the dress and the song. She also choreographed the dance. My favorite part of the dance is the ending pose. I also really like the ball and change spin. 

I am so excited for my performance!







Comments

  1. You look very pretty in your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant dress and hair pins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment